Me and my boyfriend had sex but he didn't cum

Patient : Me and my boyfriend had sex but he didn't cum in me and I'm not sure when my period is supposed to happen.. what should I do
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you partner hasn't ejaculated inside your vagina then there are very minimal chanc es that you should get pregnant. However little chance may exist due to pre-cum ejaculate. Ideally you should have taken a plan-b pill as emergency contraceptive within 72 hrs of the intercourse to avoid pregnancy. But if you have missed that period, you should get a serum beta hCG test after 7 days of intercourse to check for pregnancy. If the test is positive then you are pregnant else pregnancy is ruled out. If negative then you can safely wait for your menses to return naturally, Regards