Me and my boyfriend had sex on third week of

Q: Me and my boyfriend had sex on third week of may . He didn't release anything inside but still I am afraid tat I might get pregnant because I didnt get my regular periods still !!. My last periods happened at 6th of may. It's been more than a month but still I didnt get my periods..kindly advice me in this

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The fact that your LMP was 6th My and you were involved in unprotected sex in the third week of May makes you susceptible for pregnancy simply because you were in your fertile period during that time and even if he practiced the withdrawal technique, there are chances that pre cum (which may even contain sperms) can get deposited before withdrawal and can be a possible cause of pregnancy.

Now that you have missed your menses by more than 7 days, it is necessary that you may rule out pregnancy with the urine pregnancy test or a serum beta hcg test first.
If the pregnancy is ruled out then you are safe and the likely cause of your possible delay is then probably stress induced hormonal imbalances which can be caused by various stressors during the cycle. In such a case you just wait till 15 days post missed periods in all and if the menses don't resume then you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to resume your menses naturally.

In case you are pregnant, then the decision lies with you if you would like to continue the pregnancy or not. If not then there are safe methods available for termination of pregnancy with medical methods which can be undertaken under a physician's supervision.

i hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: For safer side Kindly mention me the list of tablets which I should take for medical abortion .. What are the tablets, dosage and how frequently I should take it and the no. Of pills I should take. After taking it how can I confirm that I am normal and no chances of pregnancy ??? Kindly assist me in this
Patient: What are the medicines I should take to avoid pregnancy.kindly specify the names, dosage, number of tablets and how frequently I should take it.. Also assist me in how to make sure that my pregnancy is cleared and iam safe??? If I take pills to abort will it result in any side effects or will result in continuous abdominal pain and bleeding??
Doctor: We at this site are not authorized to prescribe abortion medication as it should ideally be advised by your treating physician who could be available for you at the time of any excessive bleeding episodes. Nevertheless, you should first get your pregnancy test done to first confirm pregnancy and it is only then that the question of keeping the pregnancy or aborting it arises. But i assure you that there are safe ways to terminate pregnancy but it has to be done under your local physician's guidance.