Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex

Patient : Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I am having cramps, headaches, nausea, fatigue, does that mean I am pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have had unprotected sex with your partner and are nearing your menses then it is likely that these may be early pregnancy symptoms unless proved otherwise by a negative serum beta hCG test which shall rule out pregnancy. If ruled out then these are PMS symptoms which indicate that your menses shall ensue naturally in next few days. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards