Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me and my boyfriend just had sex and we both,

Me and my boyfriend just had sex and we both,

Patient: Me and my boyfriend just had sex and we both, ‘hurt’, he says it’s a pain mine feel as though it’s a burning sensation.. He feels the pain in his stomach . What can this be

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood the problems you and your boyfriend are having after sex.It appears that it was lengthy a nd strenuous for your boyfriend causing him pain in abdomen as a muscle strain.And you have burning for the same reason.Simply take rest, use proper lubrication wherever necessary and have a stop-gap sometimes.Take care. Drink plenty water orally.Wishing you a speedy recovery.