Me and my boyfriend just had sex and we both,

Patient : Me and my boyfriend just had sex and we both, 'hurt', he says it's a pain mine feel as though it's a burning sensation.. He feels the pain in his stomach . What can this be
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood the problems you and your boyfriend are having after sex. It appears that it was lengthy a nd strenuous for your boyfriend causing him pain in abdomen as a muscle strain. And you have burning for the same reason. Simply take rest, use proper lubrication wherever necessary and have a stop-gap sometimes. Take care. Drink plenty water orally. Wishing you a speedy recovery.