Me and my boyfriend last had sex 3 weeks ago

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend last had sex 3 weeks ago. We did do it without a condom, which hasn't ever happened before in our 10 months, and he made sure not to cum inside me or around the inside of me. But I'm currently 4 days late on my period. But I've changed my working out and have had a lot of stress on me lately. Should I be worried about being pregnant?

Doctor

Even if your boyfriend is hundred percent sure that there was no ejaculation inside, there is always a chance of pregnancy.
Since you have missed your cycles and doubtful about pregnancy, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood test and pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
The doctor will treat you accordingly.

Hope this helped.