Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me and my boyfriend last had sex 3 weeks ago

Me and my boyfriend last had sex 3 weeks ago

Patient: Me and my boyfriend last had sex 3 weeks ago. We did do it without a condom, which hasn’t ever happened before in our 10 months, and he made sure not to cum inside me or around the inside of me. But I’m currently 4 days late on my period. But I’ve changed my working out and have had a lot of stress on me lately. Should I be worried about being pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Even if your boyfriend is hundred percent sure that there was no ejaculation inside, there is always a chance of pregnancy.Since you have missed your cycles and doubtful about pregnancy, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood test and pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.The doctor will treat you accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards