Me and my boyfriend tried having sex yesterday And he

Patient : Me and my boyfriend tried having sex yesterday. And he wasn't in me for long. I'm a likely to get pregnant? I don't know if there was pre-cum. And I wasn't ovulating
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is very less chances of pregnancy if you were sure that there was no ejaculatio n or pre-cum. Even though you were not ovulating, chances of pregnancy cannot be ruled out due to the fact of delayed ovulation. It is however very minimal possibility. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and a beta hCG blood test to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped Regards