Me and my boyfriend were rubbing gentials without clothes and

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend were rubbing gentials without clothes and the same day when i went home first i noticed two bright red spots in my undies then i noticed some brownish goo then the next day im pretty sure i had my period not implantation bleedin because it was pretty much like my normal flow but now i am experiencing alot of pregnancy symptoms and i dont know if im just paranoid from looking it up a whole lot or what but my next period isnt coming for another 2 weeks some symptoms im "experiencing" are my nipples are harder than they ever have gotten and they get hard off and on for no reason and i think i gained more fat on my stomach but im not sure and i think have more saliva in my mouth and i had very very light amount of blood when i brushed my teeth i know i am going to have to wait until my next period to be sure but i just want your opinion first because im really scared and im wondering if my body is fooling me and i dont know if im just paranoid so i want an opinion from you

Doctor

The symptoms you are experiencing is not specific to a pregnancy, rather very early to think in terms of pregnancy.
Since you have got your cycles already and there was only rubbing of the genitals and no penetration of the penis into the vagina, the chances of pregnancy are almost nil.There is nothing to worry about in your case. Kindly wait for your cycles, and stay calm. Do a pregnancy test, beta hCG blood test to rule out pregnancy after 14 days of last sexual intercourse.

Hope this helped.