Me and my friend were playing with out eyes close

Patient

Q: Me and my friend were playing with out eyes close & i hit my nose on the top of her head & its been hurting ever since mostly on the bridge of my nose its really hard & it hurts but i dont see swelling & now my head is starting to feel light headed & that empty feeling inside..it hurts when i blow my nose...should i go get it checked out?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you lost consciousness at all, you should see a Doctor as soon as possible. If you seem fine and do not seem like you are dizzy, then you should see a Doctor as well.

You can also try icing the area to help you with the pain and to reduce the swelling. Hope this helps you. All the best. Wishing you the best of health.