Me and my gf had sex.

Patient : Hi my name's Andrew. And yesterday me and my girlfriend had sex. She felt nausa and headaches after we Finshed which freaked me out Because the last time this happened my ex girlfriend got pregnant. I know it's very to early to tell but i'm paranoid because she refuses to take the pill and see a doctor for reasons of believing she's correct. We did use a condom. But what causes this? She's a very healthy female and was 100% fine "A"-"OK" till after. If the sex poison helps it was pretty much a cow girl with her on top. My question is why did she vomit and get head pains and then nausa? Once she fell asleep it left?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If you used a condom, then t here is no way she is pregnant. Moreover, even if she was ovulating, she won't show any symptoms till 2 weeks of conception. So the symptoms she had is unrelated to intercourse. She is probably suffering from a stomach bug or gastritis, you can give her Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg twice daily for a week and see if the symptoms recur. Hope this was helpful, Regards