Me and my girl friend had unprotected sex I pulled

Q: Me and my girl friend had unprotected sex I pulled out but she is worried I got some in I bought take action the contraceptive pill and she took it 3 and 1/2 hours after the incident I don't think she ovulated yet her period is at the end of the month and we had sex beginning of the next month is she pregnant

Since the contraceptive pill was taken with in a short time frame of less than 4 hours after intercourse,there are high chances of not getting pregnant. However, no contraception is hundred percent effective. It can have a failure rate of 0.5 to 1 percent.
Kindly do a pregnancy test in case she misses the next cycle or after 15 days of last intercourse to rule out the pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful.