Me and my girlfreind had unprotected sex and i pulled

Patient : Me and my girlfreind had unprotected sex and i pulled out before i ejaculated but some semen ran down her stomach and on top of her vagina none went inside her . So she bought plan B one step and took it in less than an hour after sex and started her period later on that day . Is she pregnat ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you girlfriend had a period after having sex, then she is sure to not be pregnant. Th is should be a period and not just bleeding from the vagina. I recommend that you wait for 1 week and then get a pregnancy test done. If the pregnancy test is positive, please see a Gynecologist for advice. Hope this helps you. All the best.