Me and my girlfriend are having non-protected sex for about

Patient : Me and my girlfriend are having non-protected sex for about 4 months, and we are not cheating on each other. Today I've noticed symptoms related to STD in my penis. I already had Chlamidya last year, and I'm pretty sure it's the same disease happening now. How is it possible for the STD to show up only at this time and not anytime earlier? One information that might be helpful: We've been trying anal sex for about 10 to 15 days. Is there any STD that one can get ONLY through anal sex? And also, Could my girlfriend have had this disease for a long time even with no signs of it? She has no symptoms of STD. Thanks
Symptoms:  Light white liquid coming out of penis.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, You have answered your query yourself actually. Anus is the most contaminated place of the human body and full of organisms which can cause infection. There are less chances of chlamydia infection here but more for streptococcus faecalis infection which can harbour the male urethra and can cause similar urinary tract infection symptoms with burning micturition , fever, low back ache and often penile rashes or bumps. It would be wise to undertake a urethral swab culture done to isolate the organism and seek treatment for the same soon. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you safe sex, Regards