Me and my girlfriend fool around too much.

Patient

Q: Ok, so.. Me and my girlfriend fool around too much.. i would please her with my fingers and orally, she would do the same back.. and i was up and changing into shorts and as i was in my boxers she came up to me and began to stroke my penis and i spun her around and bent her over (I'm just trying to be specific; not to joke) and attempted to have sex with her standing up. i spent a few minutes trying to get my penis in and when i did all i could do is wiggle it - i could only get the head in. i immediately felt an orgasm on its way (it was probably from her playing with it so much right before - and i did not ejaculate previously) so i "pulled out" and my "load" immediately came out (none in her or on her as far as i could tell - she didn't even know i did ejaculate until i told her so wouldn't she have felt it if i did?).
So here are my questions: Could she be pregnant? .. and if so, what are my chances that she is?..
I'm never having unprotected sex again... haven't slept in two days...

Doctor