Me and my girlfriend had sex 2 days ago but

Patient : Me and my girlfriend had sex 2 days ago but we did not use a condom... today she being getting bad cramps but she has not started her period.. is it a sign of her getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Pregnancy signs don't come so early. It is a possibility that sh e might be cramping due to the intercourse or she might be about to get her periods. It is very difficult to state here that she will get pregnant or not as you have not mentioned her last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in the safe period when you had sex or not. Wait for her periods. If she misses her periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing periods. I would advise you to be cautious next time and to play safe. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.