Me and my girlfriend had sex last night

Patient : Me and my girlfriend had sex last night . I woke up with a full bladder and when I went to use the bathroom it was a tingling but not painful sensation while using the bathroom . Plus I'm bleeding everytime I go and it's small blog clots . This is the first time it's ever happened . What's erong with me ? I am a lesbian
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The occurrence of bleeding in urine with clot and tingling sensation while using the bath room after lesbian sexual practice can be due to severe UTI with cystitis. I would advise you the following: First of all sent the sample of urine for routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity examination before the start of antibiotics. Consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, investigations and proper treatment. You need to take plenty of oral fluids. See what went wrong and do not repeat the mistakes. I hope this answer helps you.