Me and my girlfriend had unprotected intercourse Friday thru

Q: Me and my girlfriend had unprotected intercourse Friday thru Monday and from what i've looked up on the internet shes showing some of the symptoms of being pregnant also she took a pregnancy test yesterday (Tuesday) and it came back positive so i was wondering is it too soon or could this be a possibility?

Symptoms:  Back Pain, Often Sleepiness, Cramps, Stomach pain, Cravings, Mood Swings, Constant Urination

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
It is too early to test is positive but it is possible because it depends upon the sensitivity of a test.
So the test results can be possible as early as 6 days after fertilization.
False positive can also be there if she is taking hcg hormone in any form or she is already having hCG in her blood.
So in my opinion she should go for blood beta hCG testing to confirm the pregnancy.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.