Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex for about 25 seconds

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex for about 25 seconds. I did not ejaculate in her at all, her period was suppose to come 3 days ago. We had sex about a week before it was suppose to come but she does gymnastics and also has been stressed lately what are the chances of pregnancy ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If pre-ejaculate fluid had spermatozoa and if your girlfriend was around the period of her ovulation during the act, there is some possibility of pregnancy.
Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
As you mentioned stress and strain, strenuous exercises etc can affect the menstrual cycles.
Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
So, better to wait for few more days. If she does not get periods even one week after expected date, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care