Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on september 21st

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on september 21st and i pulled out before i finished however forgot about pre ejaculation and stuff so to be safe we took plane 24 hours after. and then on the 23rd we did not have intercourse but i ejaculated near her vagina probably on the flaps which was stupid i know and then we immediately took plan b 1 hour after. she is almost a week late for her period. i just want some input is it possible she is pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Thanks for the query at ATD.

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

There are no chances of pregnancy in your case as you had emergency pills within 24 hrs both the times after unprotected sex.

The period may be delayed due to hormonal imbalance caused by emergency pills (because it contains high doses of hormone in it).

Hope found useful.

Good luck.