Me and my girlfriend has recently started having intercourse, she

Q: Me and my girlfriend has recently started having intercourse, she is 17 and she was a Virgin. Since having intercourse, after sex she has been having very bad pains, in her Vagina and Hips, the pain normally gradually comes, and it last for hours. She has been to the doctors and had a scan checking for ovarian cysts (none found) and basically they don't know whats wrong at the moment, but she hasn't gone to them since the scan: we're not sure what is wrong and we're trying to find a cause to the pain. She said that she gets '2 to 3 orgasms' and it's normally after the 3rd that she gets pain, if that's any help.