Me and my girlfriend have been giving each other hand jobs

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend have been giving each other hand jobs and are working towards bigger things. But we're still keeping STD'S in mind. I have also kissed her vagina when it was wet she has gotten my seamen near her vagina(she's not pregnant). Can these thing and giving each other hand jobs (or using the other to masturbate) cause us to get STD'S that me or her might have?

Doctor

Yes, there is a mild chance of contracting an STD, as by touching each other's genitals, you will be in contact with the abnormal discharge from the genital which can be harbouring the infective organisms causing a STD. Hence, it is better to use protection like condom before you attempting anything until you surely know that either of you have no STD.

Hope this helped.