Me and my girlfriend today had sex unprotected It was

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend today had sex unprotected. It was only for maybe 2 minutes and wasn't all the way in. Anyway I'm worried about precum. I heard that urine kills off sperm in precum but I don't know if this is true. The last time I ejaculated before having sex was two days ago and have peed many times since

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you had unprotected intercourse, if there was spermatozoa in pre-ejaculatory fluid and if your girlfriend was around the period of her ovulation at that time there is some possibility of pregnancy.
Urination may not completely eliminate the spermatozoa.
If your girlfriend was around the period of her ovulation at the time of intercourse, better to go for emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse to decrease the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.