Me and my girlfriend were dry humping and all we

Patient : Me and my girlfriend were dry humping and all we had on was our underwear. before I came I pulled away in fear of getting her pregnant. she's late on her period and I'm just worried that she might be. all this happened 3 weeks ago
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history. Pregnancy is possible only if there is ejaculation i n the vagina and the female is ovulating . There is no other way that pregnancy can occur including the way you were having pleasure with. Hope this helps you.