Me and my girlfriend were kissing and it got a

Q: Me and my girlfriend were kissing and it got a little heated and I came but we were both fully clothed (I was wearing athletic shorts and boxers and she was wearing jeans and her underwear) she said she felt a wet spot and I am wondering if that was me and if she could become pregnant

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

It is very unlikely to get pregnant if you were wearing clothes and had no sexual intercourse. The wet spot that she had felt could be her own secretions. Males sperms needs to reach ovum to get pregnant. I would advice in such scenario, to just wait and watch. In case, she missed her periods, get her tested with urine pregnancy test kit. However, it is very unlikely that she will get pregnant with the activities you have mentioned.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.