Me and my girlfriend were messing around and I ejaculated

Patient

Q: Me and my girlfriend were messing around and I ejaculated in the toilet and wiped the tip of many times then urinated. Then we had unprotected sex and during that nothing came out of me, or at least I didn't feel any thing. Well now she is having cramps and mood swings. She was late on her period before we had sex and it still hasn't came. Is she pregnant?

Doctor

If you are 100 percent sure that there was no ejaculation at all inside the vagina, then there is probably very little chance of a pregnancy.
However, it is better to do a pregnancy test and rule out pregnancy. If negative, see a gynecologist for an examination and medications for withdrawal bleeding to resume her cycles. Later, we need to do a few tests to find the causes for delayed menses like PCOS, thyroid disorders, anemia, hormonal imbalances, stress, etc. which can be treated accordingly.

Hope this helped.