Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me and my husband have been trying to have a

Me and my husband have been trying to have a

Patient: Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for a while now and i was pregnant in january and it ended shortly after in febuary. I have been being very dry in my vaginal area and i have a thick white discharge could this affect me getting pregnant? (I’ve been to doctors and they say that absolutely nothing is wrong with me)

Symptoms: Vaginal dryness, white thick discharge.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Sometimes, you may get white discharge because of hormonal imbalance. Other times it can be a candidial infection. You can treat with oral antifungals to help you.Get your hormone levels checked as well.All the best.