Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby

Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby

Patient: Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby, my period was on February 1st it is now March 5 and I have yet to have my period have taken multiple tests all negative March 5 I had a clear mucus with a little blood, could this mean I’m pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It does not look like a pregnancy as the reports have been negative. Yet, it is better to rule out pregnancy by taking a blood test called beta hCG and also an ultrasound if needed since there is a history of missed periods.Wish you a successive pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards