Me and my partner have been together for 2 years

Patient

Q: Me and my partner have been together for 2 years and I have pain after everytime we have intercourse we have used lubricant non latex condoms and still the same outcome I feel a very uncomfortable stinging pain and have the urge to urinate often the pain will usually last for a few days what could be the problem.

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

You may be developing an allergic reaction to the condom constituents. Even non-latex condoms can lead to allergies. But, I will still suggest you get your urine tested and also get a gynecologic evaluation done. If it is diagnosed as dyspareunia, further investigations are required to find out the primary cause.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.