Med for hyperhidroses

Patient : My Hyperhidroses is really bad im 16 and have tried aluminum chloride 20% and It didn't work for me is their anything I should try like a perscription from a doctor or something I should get checked? I have got my hands checked out and thats when I got the aluminum chloride but before I go back to the doctors im wondering if theirs anything that works great that I can ask to get from the doctor. It's like rinsing your hands under water and not drying them off is how bad my hands are I also have the problem with my armpits but not as bad.
Symptoms:  non stop bad sweat unless I'm sleeping, armpits sweat also
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have hyper acidity ... i had undergone with endoscopy in May 2015 BY Dr N H Banka, and he told me the stomach is da...

Q: ECHO was great ; concern over LV enlargement. report seems to be contradiction. can LV enlargement be reversed

Q: Help. My wife and I were having IVF treatment. I was told to administer Cetrotide in the morning. However, I accident...

Q: Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great. I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It ...

Q: Hy, doctor I am a medical student I recently seen a case in my village of anxiety, palpitation , mood swings and his ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon