Med for hyperhidroses

Q: My Hyperhidroses is really bad im 16 and have tried aluminum chloride 20% and It didn't work for me is their anything I should try like a perscription from a doctor or something I should get checked? I have got my hands checked out and thats when I got the aluminum chloride but before I go back to the doctors im wondering if theirs anything that works great that I can ask to get from the doctor. It's like rinsing your hands under water and not drying them off is how bad my hands are I also have the problem with my armpits but not as bad.

Symptoms:  non stop bad sweat unless I'm sleeping, armpits sweat also