Medical abortion- if its complete or not

Q: I am 6 week pregnant and I took misoprostol 200 mg 4 pills yesterda . I blessed heavily last night and had cramps fo r 2-3 hours . but now the bleeding has significantly reduced. Could you please help me with it. I'm too tensed

Symptoms:  Bleeding heavily last night and now its less. I dont even hace any abdominal pain now

Thanks for the query to

If you have bled heavily with cramps after taking 4 tabs of misoprostol and then the pain suddenly stopped along with reduced bleeding, this indicates that the products of conception have been aborted.
However the confirmation of completion can be made only after a transvaginal ultrasound which can confirmatively report completion or incompletion of the abortion process.

You may meet your physician for the ultrasound and a per speculum exam to look for any active bleeding from the os.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you health ,