Medical Abortion issues

Patient

Q: Hi Doc,
I did a medical abortion on the August 30, 2014 (the first pill). I inserted the second pill on September 1, 2014. I passed a few clots and today September 11, 2014. I am experiencing pink-brown discharge and it carries a mild odor if I do not clean it or change my liner. I also did a HCG test on September 10, 2014 which resulted positive. I have a doctor's appointment on September 18, 2014. Could the baby still be alive and should I be worried?

Symptoms:  Only on September 11, 2014, leg cramps and mild back ache, tired
Doctor