Medical elergy

Patient: Hi I’m a 31 year old man generally in good healthI have for the last 8 or so years had anwe EEGy to paracetamol but now I’m r getting a reaction to ibruprofen and I’m quiet freaked outI saw my gp this afternoon and he says there is nothing we can that true? Can I see a specialist? Or something I suffer from sinus and now have no pain relief