Medical law on doctor for not getting medicines.

Patient: I have a 9 year old with adhd he is on meds he doctors at indian healt services in fort Thompson south Dakota this is the 3rd time my kid went with out his meds for over 3 days the doctor did not fill his prescription what can I do iv went to the doctor and threanted them id talk to a lawer the laughed I cant doctor any whare else hes a inroled member its free here if I take him to other doctors I have to pay so what can I do about them not refilling his meds on time I call 3 days ahead of time and order the and they say pick them up in 3 days but not filled again example I called them on 12-10-14 told them to order they said ok they be done on 12-12-14 went to get them not filled and no order for them to be filled and doctor was gone for weekend now its 12-15-14 and office closed due to snow so what can I do

Symptoms: Adhd prescribed meds

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for choosing “Ask The Doctor”.I feel sorry for you as the system has not worked well. In fact many peop le from developed countries like US and UK face the similar problem where health is a state responsibility. Unfortunately, nothing much can be done. You can bring it to the notice of the senior managers of health service in your area. Further, a legal procedure can be planned.As far as your meds are concerned, you will have to get it from the same doctor as of now.Hope I am able to answer your concerns.If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future.Wish you good health!