Medical question scenario

Patient

Q: A 15-year-old girl presented to the Accident & Emergency Department with a history of prolonged wheezing for the past 36 hours. She has never smoked but has a history of 'wheezy bronchitis' as a child and eczema as an infant. On examination, she was tired and unwell, with a rapid respiratory rate (20/min) and tachycardia (140/min). A diagnosis of bronchial asthma was made.
1. Draw the structure of an antibody.
2. Classify antibodies and discuss each class briefly.
3. Describe the role of B cells and mast cells in an allergic reaction. In your answer name the class of antibody involved and discuss both the sensitisation and effector phases of the response.

Doctor