x
Browse
175 Physicians Online

Question:

Medical Visits are Always Confidential

How old do i have to be to go to A and E without an adult

Answer:

There is no age minimum to go the emergency room or your doctors office. As long as your doctor feels you are mature enough to make decisions, your parents will not be needed.
Furthermore, medical guidelines protect your privacy in all cases except for a few (if you are suicidal or want to harm someone else) so please be assured that if you visit your local doctor, you can receive advice without the knowledge of your parents.
Please visit a doctor you trust or ask a question on this site. If you browse the site, you may already find the answer you are looking for.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA