Medication and Pregnacy.

Patient : I'm asking for my girlfriend that may be pregnant > she takes meds for seizures and depression here are her Daily Meds 200mg - Topiramate - 1 AM - 2 PM 5mg - Melatonin - 1pm 2mg - Escitalopram - 1am 200mg - Lamotrigine 1am 2pm 300mg - Quetiapine fumarate 1.5 pm 4200mg cranberry 1am one a day women's vitamins 1 am she is 27 years old 200 lbs 5’5”
Symptoms:  May be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If one is already on so many drugs and antipsychotics , it is advised that she should n ot contemplate pregnancy as these meds are known to cause congenital defects in the foetus. It is important that she confirms pregnancy first and discuss the procedure for termination of pregnancy, as it is not safe to be on such medications and plan a pregnancy. regards