Medication for allergy

Patient

Q: Hi Doc, I had itchy and hot outer ears yesterday. Today i discovered small red body rashes on my arms and the lower part of both hands. It has started itching on my back and few parts of face. I still have itchy burning outer ears.

The redness is not severe. You can find that from the image i provided (the photo of red rashes on the backside of my hand).

I was recently under medication for a week. I had a bad tooth ache and my doctor had prescribed amoxicillin tablets along with a painkiller. I was also consuming multi-vitamin tablets (A To Z Multivitamin oral tablets) since last 20 days.

Kindly suggest a medicine.

Symptoms:  Itchy outer ears, small red itchy rashes on backside of hand, back of body, few places on face.
Medication for allergy -1
Doctor