Medication Interaction resulting in Dizziness

Patient

Q: I recently (5 days ago) had my all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and have been put on Amoxicillin and Oxycodone APAP (5/375) which I have been taking regularly 4 times a day as advised. My jaw is still quite swollen and in slight pain so I am still taking the Percocet as needed. Two days ago, I was put on Concerta (methylphenidate-18mg) for ADHD. After taking the three medications this morning I have been experiencing a strange dizzy and unstable feeling to the extent that the room appears to be spinning or shaky. Are there any harmful drug interactions between the medications and will I be okay going on throughout the day normally?

Additional Information: I am a 16 year-old male, weighing 148lbs.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, Vertigo, lack of focus, tunnel vision
Doctor