Medication side effects

Patient : I have been taking clarithromycin 500mgs, omeprazole 20mg, and amoxicillin to treat H-pylori 9 days ago. 6 days after I started taking it I got a mild itchy rash,since then I have also had dizzyness, nausea and diarea. Is it possible to begn to experience side effects or have an allergic reaction after having taken these medication for six days?
Doctor :   Both clarithromycin and amoxicillin can cause looses stools and itching as side effects. These should subside once the a ntibiotic is discontinued.