Medications in pregnancy

Patient

Q: I am 36 weeks pregnant and am having problems with severe asthma. I am on a rescue inhaler which I am going through twice as fast as I should be. I am also taking 40her mg of prednisone in but still having trouble. I am contemplating being induced vs taking 600 mg of prednisone. I would need to be on prednisone for the remainder of the pregnancy. Counteract the meds in the hospital and then go back on them upon leaving the hospital. All these meds will be in my system while breastfeeding my child
care so which is better, being induced or being on all these meds?

Doctor