Medicine help for itching skin and small bumps on Skin

Patient

Q: Hello, my name Is Sounak Chakraborty, I am studying In class 12 ,age 18+.
Few months ago I realised my skin has turned out to be a itchy skin, and the problem is whenever i scratch on the itchy portion of my skin, little line of bumps used to appear (size and shape varies) ,I dont know what it is actually,seems to be occuring due to allergies,So,
What medicine should i take , please provide me with the name of the medicine I should take for The Above reasons? and make sure its available in India.

Symptoms:  Itching skin
Doctor