Men crossed legs orgasm?

Patient

Q: Hello!
I'm a guy and find it easier to have orgasm without ejaculate (with my legs crossed). It takes longer for me to do it without crossing my legs.
So is it bad for the health to make myself have a dry orgasm? I have no problem with ejaculating during sex. But will it cause me a problem during intercourse with my girlfriend in the future?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. There are no adverse side effects from this type of sexual activity that we are aware of. You should not be concerned by this.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your health question.

Guest: I'm curious as to how this is possible..... I've never heard of a guy having a dry orgasm.