Men erectile dysfunction

Patient: Can ceragem help problem in erectile dysfunction? please help.

Symptoms: Erection could not last until orgasm is achieved

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.I will certainly help and advise you regarding your problem. In or der to guide you better, can you please provide the following clarifications…- How long have you been having this problem?- How frequently does this problem happen? Does it happen only in certain situations or everytime you are sexually aroused?- How long are you able to perform sexual intercourse?- Are you married? Do you have any problems or stress in your relationship?- Do you suffer from anxiety, negative thoughts or low mood?- Do you smoke or consume alcohol or any other drugs?- Do you have any other medical problems or are you on any medication currently?Please get back to me with these details, so that I can advise you in a better way.

Guest: Hello Doctor,
I have lost erection suddenly during sex. I am 26 year old. Got married before 4 months. During this 4 months my sex life was good. Please advice me. I need to take treatment
– How long have you been having this problem?
Just one day, I have not tried after that. But still no erection
– How frequently does this problem happen? Does it happen only in certain situations or everytime you are sexually aroused?
Not yet tried
– How long are you able to perform sexual intercourse?
– Are you married? Do you have any problems or stress in your relationship?
Yes Married. No problems with my partner
– Do you suffer from anxiety, negative thoughts or low mood?
I don’t know
– Do you smoke or consume alcohol or any other drugs?
No
– Do you have any other medical problems or are you on any medication currently?
NO