Men Vitamins

Patient

Q: I am a 43 year old male truck driver. I am 5"9 and aprox 300 Ilbs. I want to know a healthy vitiamin and mineral that I could take to increas my energy and what is the best brand name to take?

Doctor

A:    There are a lot of good vitamin complex products in the market; any of those if you take it may have a beneficial effect in your body. According to your age, weight, gender, and physical activity, I would suggest that you try “Centrum” for men or “One a Day” for men, take it at night before to go to sleep, because it seems that the body at rest gets the most benefit out of the vitamins.