Menstrual Cycle Disorders

Patient

Q: I am a single lady, 37 years old 97 kg height 165 and since 2002 I start facing Menstrual cycle Disorders and I was treated by Provera 5mg and Daian and Metformin 500mg I have been diagnosed with a Polycystic Ovary Syndrome as maintaining my Menstrual cycle it works for few years till I decided to stop Provera.
By 2009 I had one time period till the July 2010 it comes again after that by 2 month ago June 2011 up to August 03 2011 I experienced a continuous period.
When I visit a doctor by 31 July 2011 she advise me to go back to Provera 5mg twice daily for 30 day and then to stop till my cycle comes back.
I started by 1 August 2011 and by the third day me period was stopped, again 15 August 2011 me period comes back and with a severe pain and getting heavily with clotting as of today August 22, 2011.
What I have to do? To continue Provera 5mg or stop it?

I am also diagnosed as Diabetic II and Asthmatic

Doctor