Mensus periods

Patient : Doctor, Usually i have periods starting on 4 of every month for over 8 months . i had taken Norlut-N tablet for 4 days from july 1st to july 4th taking one tablet in a day. i want to know when will my periods start. kindly help.
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Once the Norlut-N tablet is stopped the period can come in about 2 to 5 days normally. Occasi onally it can take up to 7 days for the period to come. These tablets contains norethidrone or progestin which is similar to hormone progesterone that the body produces naturally. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.