Mental and cardiac health !

Patient

Q: Hi . I am a medical student . i am concerned about my father. He is 58. He is a deputy general manager (chemical and RDF) in a cement factory. He usually has a stressful day and works atleast 9 to 12 hours a day. He is currently on ascard and blokium prescribed to him few years back by a cardiologist who told him to take those throughout life time .A month back he had an argon laser stitching for the vitreous detachment as he complained about seeing the floaters and flashes. this was just the past medical history.

Right now my mother complains that she is feeling that he started forgetting things more often . Like forgetting the routes when he drives , even though he remembered it on the back of his hand. He also forgets taking his mobile phone with him and prescription files on his way to the doctor. He also becomes irritated and angry very quickly. He also is hypertensive.
We also have a family history or cardiac arrests ,paralysis, hypertension.
i really need a help with that. Kindly refer me to any doctor or any treatment procedure. thank you so much .

Doctor