Mental stress about my health

Q: This consultation is for Psychiatrist.

Hello Doctor,

I am a gay. I met with many guys before and i stopped since three years. I got married Now a days I am unable to contriol my emotions and I am becoming very much greedy about having sex with boys. I tried to control for last three years and now a days i am unable to control. This is drilling me mentally and i am unable to meet my wife physically. My feelings are more on boys than my wife.

While controlling these days i did some mischieve things. I feel that if i start meeting guys again then i can stop the nonsense i am doing.

I am feeling bad that why I am born this way.

Please help meif i can change myself to straight with any medicines.

Thank you Sir.

Symptoms:  Mental Stress