Mersa and a grandaughter

Patient

Q: Mrsa My Mom contracted Mrsa 2yrs ago in the hosp. she is now 93yrs.

Mom grandaugher made a statement that she will never see her grandmom again (because of Mrsa) The grandaughter has 2 todlers ages 2 and1 yrs. My mom has only seen the 2yrs old just one time (before the Mrsa) and never to see the youngest baby. When mom was in the hosp they treated her for a wk with antib. then she was released to a rehab. no one was worried at the rehab and treated mom with kindness not like the plague!!! The grandaughter is causing a big big problem with the family. Our Holidays and spent with her and her family and now she's having a baby christening and her grandmom is not invited (again 93 yrs) is it right for her to punish my mom for something she had no control over. Oh and she wanted me to tell mom she has Mrsa and thats why she (niece) cannot be around her. I'm so upset with this cause its gonna be the demise of our family!!! Help if you can please

Doctor