Meteformin and blood levels

Patient: Ramipil 10 mg 1 DailySimvastatin 40 mg 1 NightlyClopidogrel 75 mg 1 DailyBisoprolol Fumarate 2.5 mg 1 DailyDispersible Aspirin 75mg 1 dailymetafomin 500mg 2 tablets dailyI have recently had a minor heart attack and my GP has up my metaforin for type 2 but since then my levels have went from 7is to 20 plus is there any contection with the other meds this has me concerned

Doctor: Thanks for the question. Dear patient after going through the drugs which you have been taking i do not think there is a ny drug interaction behind the raised blood sugar level. In-fact all the medications which are prescribed are relevant to the disease and need to be continued. Only concern is your raised sugar levels for which you need to consult your physician and get the fasting and post prandial blood sugars checked. Your doctor may consider to add one more antidiabetic drug based on the reports.