Micro situation

Patient : Dear doctor i am 15 years old and beleive to have micro penis,i have problems going through puberty and feel humiliated. what can i do ? is there a treatment? and also i am really embarassed to go see a doctor.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. You have not given us enough detail for us to advise you on medical condition. Micropenis i s generally a congenital condition, to which there is no cure besides surgical enlargement of the penis. As your are only 15 years of age, you are still going through puberty, and you may observe increased growth over the next few years. If you have a hormonal imbalance that is affecting your development this needs to be addressed by an endocrinologist immediately. For this, we recommend that you try your best to see your doctor to discuss your concerns. It is understandable to be embarrassed however, we are here to help you, and seeing a doctor in person will greatly assist in us providing you with best possible treatment for this condition. Please see your doctor. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com